Tumour ulceration and Skin mass - from FDA reports
Skin mass is reported only by a few people with Tumour ulceration. We study 1 people who have Skin mass and Tumour ulceration from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
1 person who has Tumour Ulceration and Skin Mass is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vinorelbine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lapatinib (1 person, 100.00%)
- Herceptin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Metastases To Lung (1 person, 100.00%)
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lymphangitis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin mass and Tumour ulceration?
- Check symptoms - is your skin mass caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin mass and Tumour ulceration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tumour ulceration (ulcer on tumour) (latest reports from 101 Tumour ulceration patients)
Skin mass has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,293 Skin mass patients).