Tumour ulceration and Skin mass - from FDA reports
Skin mass is reported only by a few people with Tumour ulceration. We study 1 people who have Skin mass and Tumour ulceration from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Tumour Ulceration and Skin Mass is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vinorelbine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lapatinib: 1 person, 100.00%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lymphangitis (inflammation of the lymph channel): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Skin mass with Tumour ulceration?
You are not alone:
Tumour ulceration (ulcer on tumour) (latest reports from 115 Tumour ulceration patients)
Skin mass has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,977 Skin mass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin massSkin mass (642 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Skin massSkin mass (450 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Tumour ulcerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Tryptophan and East Indian Almond drug interaction - now
- Will you have Stein-Leventhal Syndrome with Pantoprazole? - now
- Will you have Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease with Pantoprazole? - now
- What to expect when you take Omeprazole and have Anal Chlamydia Infection? - now
- Alendronate Sodium and Temazepam drug interaction - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - an hour ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Fenofibrate for a 77 year old man - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.