Tumour ulceration and Skin mass - from FDA reports
Skin mass is reported only by a few people with Tumour ulceration. We study 1 people who have Skin mass and Tumour ulceration from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Tumour Ulceration and Skin Mass is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tumour Ulceration and experience Skin Mass *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vinorelbine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lapatinib: 1 person, 100.00%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lymphangitis (inflammation of the lymph channel): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin mass with Tumour ulceration?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin mass
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Tumour ulceration (ulcer on tumour) (latest reports from 101 Tumour ulceration patients)
Skin mass has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, psoriasis (latest reports from 2,293 Skin mass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin massSkin mass (631 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Skin massSkin mass (446 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Tumour ulcerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin mass and Tumour ulceration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Tumour Ulceration and Skin Mass
- Support group for people who have Tumour Ulceration
- Support group for people who have Skin Mass
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Vein with Avocado?
- Will you have Blood Magnesium Decreased with Psoriasis?
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
- Will you have Liver Transplant with Amlodipine Besylate?
- Will you have Transplant - Liver with Amlodipine Besylate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Avocado and have Occlusion - Renal Vein?
- Support group for people who have Psoriasis and Blood Magnesium Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Loss Of Consciousness?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Liver Transplant?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Transplant - Liver?
- What to expect when you take Avocado and have Occlusion - Renal Vein?
- What to expect when you have Psoriasis and Blood Magnesium Decreased?
- What to expect when you have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Loss Of Consciousness?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Liver Transplant?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Transplant - Liver?
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Tora
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Tradjenta, Glucophage
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Zoloft, Buspar
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Nifedipine, Gabapentin, Tacrolimus, Sorafenib, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Atovaquone, Magnesium, Carvedilol, Ursodiol, Oxycodone
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Valtrex, Eliquis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.