Who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Type 2 diabetes mellitus - from FDA reports
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Type 2 diabetes mellitus, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Byetta and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,519 people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,519 people who have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and experience Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- female: 60.51 %
- male: 39.49 %
Age of people who have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and experience Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 0.02 %
- 20-29: 0.22 %
- 30-39: 1.88 %
- 40-49: 7.38 %
- 50-59: 22.99 %
- 60+: 67.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 752 people, 13.63%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 391 people, 7.08%
- Diabetes: 253 people, 4.58%
- Depression: 168 people, 3.04%
- Pain: 131 people, 2.37%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 129 people, 2.34%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 104 people, 1.88%
- Cardiac Disorder: 101 people, 1.83%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 97 people, 1.76%
- Preventive Health Care: 91 people, 1.65%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Byetta: 1,457 people, 26.40%
- Metformin: 994 people, 18.01%
- Lantus: 698 people, 12.65%
- Victoza: 410 people, 7.43%
- Actos: 404 people, 7.32%
- Avandia: 389 people, 7.05%
- Januvia: 373 people, 6.76%
- Glucophage: 362 people, 6.56%
- Humalog: 350 people, 6.34%
- Aspirin: 317 people, 5.74%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,513 people, 27.41%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1,107 people, 20.06%
- Dizziness: 1,068 people, 19.35%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,007 people, 18.25%
- Weight Decreased: 831 people, 15.06%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 788 people, 14.28%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 744 people, 13.48%
- Diarrhea: 724 people, 13.12%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 678 people, 12.28%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 541 people, 9.80%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Type 2 diabetes mellitus?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Januvia, Glipizide, Victoza (latest reports from 242,391 Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients)
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 361,003 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (4,280 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (5,226 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Type 2 diabetes mellitusa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Meng X, Yang JJ, "Visual Analysis for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus–Based on Electronic Medical Records", InInternational Conference on Smart Health, 2014 Jul .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Sitagliptin use and risk of acute pancreatitis in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a population-based case-control study in Taiwan", European journal of internal medicine, 2016 Jan .
- Telfer SJ, "Fluoroquinolone antibiotics and type 2 diabetes mellitus", Medical hypotheses, 2014 Sep .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaccine Reaction with Fioricet? - now
- Imipramine Hydrochloride and Vitamin B6 drug interaction - now
- Will you have Direct Infection Transmission with Moringa? - now
- Will you have Macular Pseudohole with Synthroid? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Tonsillitis with Cefzil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pyruvic Acid Increased with Spironolactone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Tag with Femara? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ototoxicity with Probiotic? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Familial Tremor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Familial Tremor? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amitril, Biotin, Sertraline for a 28 year old woman - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Fenofibrate, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Prozac, Trileptal, Vyvanse, Metoprolol Succinate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Finasteride, Oxycodone, Methocarbamol - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Phentermine for a 41 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.