Typhoid fever and Saliva discoloration - from FDA reports
There is no Saliva Discoloration reported by people with Typhoid Fever yet. We study people who have Saliva Discoloration and Typhoid Fever from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Saliva discoloration
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Typhoid fever can be treated by Ceftriaxone, Ciprofloxacin, Rocephin (latest reports from 239 Typhoid fever patients)
Saliva discoloration has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, atrial fibrillation/flutter, asthma (latest reports from 120 Saliva discoloration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Saliva discolorationSaliva discoloration (105 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Saliva discolorationSaliva discoloration (105 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Typhoid fevera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Typhoid Fever and Saliva Discoloration
- Support group for people who have Typhoid Fever (22 members)
- Support group for people who have Saliva Discoloration
You may be interested in these posts
- Psoriasis from 1999, dealing via Homeopathy, Alopathy, Ayurveda , Naturopathy, diet Control, Meditation - trust me Psoriasis is brutal and nothing works in front of it. Now pregnant and Typhi O and H positive, with no fever.
- I m suffer from typhoid and having severe pain in all joints one by one
- Hi everyone.i am 21 and I used to have typhoid fever and now I have body tremors in my head and hands . it's basically shaking my whole body like someone is pushing me forward.i hope to.find support and we can maybe share our burdens.
- Hi! I am slightly hypertensive and have been diagnosed with typhoid. I will welcome all social support.
- Hexadrol and Heparin drug interaction
- Will you have Sedation with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp)?
- Cephalexin and Carboplatin drug interaction
- Will you have Mittelschmerz with Weakness?
- Lidocaine and Singulair drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hexadrol and Heparin
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) and Sedation?
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin and Carboplatin
- Support group for people who have Weakness and Mittelschmerz?
- Support group for people who take Lidocaine and Singulair
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.