Who have Saliva discoloration with Typhoid fever - from FDA reports
There is no Saliva Discoloration reported by people with Typhoid Fever yet. We study people who have Saliva Discoloration and Typhoid Fever from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Saliva discoloration with Typhoid fever?
You are not alone:
Typhoid fever can be treated by Ceftriaxone, Ciprofloxacin, Rocephin (latest reports from 273 Typhoid fever patients)
Saliva discoloration has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, atrial fibrillation/flutter, asthma (latest reports from 140 Saliva discoloration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Saliva discolorationSaliva discoloration (142 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Saliva discolorationSaliva discoloration (106 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Typhoid fevera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Temporal Arteritis with Colchicine? - now
- Will you have Blood Bilirubin Increased with Atazanavir? - 2 seconds ago
- Allegra and Lomotil drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Recurrent Cancer and Yaws? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pinguecula with Celebrex? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Zoladex - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Letrozole, Ibrance, Xgeva - 50 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Melatonin, Nuvigil - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.