Ulcer and Blood testosterone decreased - from FDA reports
Blood testosterone decreased is reported only by a few people with Ulcer. We study 3 people who have Blood testosterone decreased and Ulcer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
3 people who have Ulcer and Blood Testosterone Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer and experience Blood Testosterone Decreased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ulcer and experience Blood Testosterone Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 66.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 66.67%)
- Enlarged Prostate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Androgel (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 person, 33.33%)
- Elmiron (1 person, 33.33%)
- Clopidogrel (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Dry Mouth (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 33.33%)
- Application Site Pruritus (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood testosterone decreased and Ulcer?
- Check symptoms - is your blood testosterone decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood testosterone decreased and Ulcer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ulcer can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Protonix, Prilosec, Allopurinol (latest reports from 46,913 Ulcer patients)
Blood Testosterone Decreased
Blood testosterone decreased has been reported by people with blood testosterone decreased, erection problems, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,014 Blood testosterone decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ulcera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood testosterone decreasedBlood testosterone decreased
Other conditions that could case Blood testosterone decreasedBlood testosterone decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
My daughter-in-law has anti phospholipid syndrome. Completed chemo and radiation for breast cancer 10 months ago. Ovaries removed 6 months ago. Has hemorrhaged twice through vagina twice in past 2 weeks. She is extremely anemic. Doctors suspect bleeding ulcer. Anyone else experience these ...
I started xtandi for prostate cancer symptoms 7 months ago. Ps count was 40 now is 0, still on xtandi. Dr is checking about ulcers with xtandi he did not know. I now have 7 stomach ulcers . Xtandi company was useless trying to get info. It's like talking to a bunch of lawyers. All blood ...