Who have Jealous delusion with Ulcer - from FDA reports
Jealous delusion is reported only by a few people with Ulcer. We study 1 people who have Jealous delusion and Ulcer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1 person who has Ulcer and Jealous Delusion is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer and experience Jealous Delusion *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ulcer and experience Jealous Delusion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nizatidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mexitil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aricept: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aldactone: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nonketotic Hyperglycaemic-Hyperosmolar Coma (a complication of diabetes mellitus (predominantly type 2) in which high blood sugars cause severe dehydration and coma): 1 person, 100.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 100.00%
- Aplastic Anemia: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Jealous delusion with Ulcer?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Jealous delusion and Ulcer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ulcer can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Protonix, Prilosec, Pantoprazole (latest reports from 54,490 Ulcer patients)
Jealous delusion (false belief sexual partner is not faithful) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, stable angina, diabetes, dementia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 233 Jealous delusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jealous delusionJealous delusion (172 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jealous delusionJealous delusion (126 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ulcera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bradycardia Foetal with Zofran? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Devil'S Claw and L-2-Amino-3-(Indole-3-Yl) Propionic Acid - a second ago
- Will you have Yellow Oleander Poisoning with Quinine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Atrophy with Actos? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Iga Nephropathy with Suboxone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Wasting with Actos? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrophy Of The Muscles with Actos? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Wasting with Actos? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Factitious Hyperthyroidism with Anxiety? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Meibomian Cyst Infected with Flecainide Acetate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.