Who have Cough with Ulcerative colitis - from FDA reports
Cough is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Crohn's disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 843 people who have Ulcerative colitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
843 people who have Ulcerative Colitis and Cough are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experience Cough *:
- female: 61.18 %
- male: 38.82 %
Age of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experience Cough *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.84 %
- 10-19: 5.49 %
- 20-29: 13.92 %
- 30-39: 18.14 %
- 40-49: 16.17 %
- 50-59: 18.71 %
- 60+: 26.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 51 people, 6.05%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 5.10%
- Stress And Anxiety: 41 people, 4.86%
- Depression: 40 people, 4.74%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 39 people, 4.63%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 34 people, 4.03%
- Pain: 30 people, 3.56%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 27 people, 3.20%
- Diabetes: 25 people, 2.97%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 23 people, 2.73%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 466 people, 55.28%
- Remicade: 139 people, 16.49%
- Asacol: 72 people, 8.54%
- Lialda: 71 people, 8.42%
- Entyvio: 44 people, 5.22%
- Prednisone: 39 people, 4.63%
- Inflectra: 39 people, 4.63%
- Imuran: 38 people, 4.51%
- Pentasa: 29 people, 3.44%
- Tylenol: 29 people, 3.44%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever: 180 people, 21.35%
- Breathing Difficulty: 129 people, 15.30%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 128 people, 15.18%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 126 people, 14.95%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 120 people, 14.23%
- Diarrhea: 118 people, 14.00%
- Chest Pain: 91 people, 10.79%
- Headache (pain in head): 78 people, 9.25%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 74 people, 8.78%
- Weakness: 73 people, 8.66%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cough with Ulcerative colitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cough and Ulcerative colitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Azathioprine (latest reports from 67,858 Ulcerative colitis patients)
Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185,366 Cough patients).
Drugs that are associated with CoughCough (3,445 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughCough (3,364 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ulcerative colitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Magnesium and Carbamazepine drug interaction - now
- Flagyl Er and Uva Ursi drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vaccination Site Rash with Vitamin B2? - now
- Will you have Anal Chlamydia Infection with Omeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Weak Pulse with Aptiom? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome with Furosemide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Preexcitation Syndrome with Furosemide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Wpw with Furosemide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Colitis Ischaemic with Pyridium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Codrix? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Crestor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Anastrozole - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 1 year old boy who takes Choline, Gabapentin - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Probiotics, Amoxil - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Xalatan - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Calcium, Alendronic Acid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Lisinopril, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Escitalopram, Xanax - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Methocarbamol, Acyclovir for a 77 year old man - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.