Ulcerative colitis and Endocrine neoplasm
Endocrine neoplasm is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Endocrine neoplasm with Ulcerative colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Ulcerative colitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
8 people who have Ulcerative Colitis and Endocrine Neoplasm are studied.
What is Ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) is found to be associated with 2,340 drugs and 1,786 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Endocrine neoplasm?
Endocrine neoplasm (tumour of endocrine glands) is found to be associated with 56 drugs and 33 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Endocrine neoplasm in Ulcerative colitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Endocrine Neoplasm *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Endocrine Neoplasm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 75.00%
- Spondyloarthropathy (any joint disease of the vertebral column): 1 person, 12.50%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 12.50%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 12.50%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 12.50%
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (joint inflammation in children due to systemic disease): 1 person, 12.50%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 1 person, 12.50%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 12.50%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 12.50%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 1 person, 12.50%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vitamin C: 6 people, 75.00%
- Vagifem: 6 people, 75.00%
- Motrin: 6 people, 75.00%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 75.00%
- Estrogel: 6 people, 75.00%
- Ativan: 6 people, 75.00%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 12.50%
- Remicade: 1 person, 12.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Distension: 6 people, 75.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 6 people, 75.00%
- Abdominal Pain Lower: 6 people, 75.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 6 people, 75.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 75.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 6 people, 75.00%
- Constipation: 6 people, 75.00%
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 75.00%
- Pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium): 6 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Endocrine neoplasm?Check whether Endocrine neoplasm is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Endocrine neoplasm:
- Endocrine neoplasm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Endocrine neoplasm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Endocrine neoplasm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Endocrine neoplasm:
- Endocrine neoplasm (56 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Endocrine neoplasm:
- Endocrine neoplasm (33 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Endocrine neoplasm and Ulcerative colitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lung Cancer - Small Cell and Papule - 4 seconds ago
- Cubicin and Norco drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Scurvy - 6 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine and Ondansetron drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Azactam drug interaction - 7 seconds ago