Ulcerative colitis and Gastritis
Gastritis is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastritis with Ulcerative colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 177 people who have Ulcerative colitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
177 people who have Ulcerative Colitis and Gastritis are studied.
What is Ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) is found to be associated with 2,428 drugs and 1,866 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastritis?
Gastritis (inflammation of stomach) is found to be associated with 2,617 drugs and 1,879 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastritis in Ulcerative colitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative colitis and experienced Gastritis *:
Age of people who have Ulcerative colitis and experienced Gastritis *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastritis?Check whether Gastritis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Ulcerative colitis (135,478 reports)
- Gastritis (50,317 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastritis:
- Gastritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastritis:
- Aspirin: 2,275 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,001 reports
- Vioxx: 1,950 reports
- Fosamax: 1,889 reports
- Prednisone: 1,636 reports
- Nexium: 1,388 reports
- Humira: 1,380 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,323 reports
- Ibu: 1,273 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,270 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (2,617 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastritis:
- High blood pressure: 2,608 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,007 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,868 reports
- Pain: 1,491 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,037 reports
- Depression: 1,025 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 917 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Gastritis:
- Gastritis (1,879 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastritis and Ulcerative colitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Chlorzoxazone and Bentyl drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-100 and Umbilical Hernia - 9 seconds ago
- Atacand and Pulmonary Granuloma - 12 seconds ago
- Restasis and Infusion Site Bruising - 18 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Vulvitis - 38 seconds ago
- Linzess and Robinul drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Isentress and Crohn'S Disease - 47 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Inferior Vena Caval Occlusion - 54 seconds ago
- Perjeta and Eszopiclone drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Urine Ketone Body Present - 57 seconds ago