Ulcerative colitis and Ileal stenosis
Ileal stenosis is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ileal stenosis with Ulcerative colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Ulcerative colitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
12 people who have Ulcerative Colitis and Ileal Stenosis are studied.
What is Ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) is found to be associated with 2,343 drugs and 1,806 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ileal stenosis?
Ileal stenosis (obstruction in the ileal) is found to be associated with 391 drugs and 232 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ileal stenosis in Ulcerative colitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Ileal Stenosis *:
- female: 41.67 %
- male: 58.33 %
Age of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Ileal Stenosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 8 people, 66.67%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 3 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 8.33%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 8.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 8.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 8.33%
- Hidradenitis (chronic disease of a type of sweat gland): 1 person, 8.33%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 8.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 12 people, 100.00%
- Tamsulosin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 8.33%
- Pentasa: 1 person, 8.33%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 8.33%
- Novalgin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 8.33%
- Imuran: 1 person, 8.33%
- Imodium: 1 person, 8.33%
- Colazal: 1 person, 8.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Intestinal Obstruction: 6 people, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 6 people, 50.00%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 4 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 33.33%
- Large Intestinal Obstruction: 3 people, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 25.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 3 people, 25.00%
- Gastrointestinal Viral Infection (virus infection of gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 25.00%
- Faeces Hard: 3 people, 25.00%
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): 3 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ileal stenosis?Check whether Ileal stenosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ileal stenosis:
- Ileal stenosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ileal stenosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ileal stenosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ileal stenosis:
- Accutane: 136 reports
- Azathioprine: 177 reports
- Humira: 738 reports
- Methotrexate: 144 reports
- Prednisone: 171 reports
- Remicade: 289 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ileal stenosis:
- Ileal stenosis (391 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ileal stenosis:
- Acne: 108 reports
- Acne aggravated: 108 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,053 reports
- Crohns disease: 1,053 reports
- Ileitis: 1,053 reports
- Regional enteritis: 1,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ileal stenosis:
- Ileal stenosis (232 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ileal stenosis and Ulcerative colitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Verapamil Hcl and Ejection Fraction Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Tongue Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Timoptic drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Axid and Prilosec drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- How effective is Prednisone for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus? - 26 seconds ago