Ulcerative colitis and Nasal septum ulceration
Nasal septum ulceration is reported only by a few people with Ulcerative colitis.
The study analyzes which people have Nasal septum ulceration with Ulcerative colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Nasal septum ulceration and Ulcerative colitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Ulcerative Colitis and Nasal Septum Ulceration is studied.
What is Ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) is found to be associated with 2,392 drugs and 1,833 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nasal septum ulceration?
Nasal septum ulceration (ulcers on nasal septum) is found to be associated with 88 drugs and 36 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nasal septum ulceration in Ulcerative colitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Nasal Septum Ulceration *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experienced Nasal Septum Ulceration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Imuran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Vascular Headache: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypercoagulation (increased tendency for clotting of the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (a skin cancer, it rarely metastasizes or kills): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nasal septum ulceration?Check whether Nasal septum ulceration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Nasal septum ulceration:
- Nasal septum ulceration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nasal septum ulceration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nasal septum ulceration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nasal septum ulceration:
- Nasal septum ulceration (88 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nasal septum ulceration:
- Nasal septum ulceration (36 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nasal septum ulceration and Ulcerative colitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ambien and Uterine Rupture - 19 seconds ago
- Actonel and Muscle Aches - 25 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Aggression - 25 seconds ago
- Remicade and Pyogenic Granuloma - 31 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Pegasys drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Veramyst and Hair Loss - 49 seconds ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Skin Infection - a minute ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Skin Necrosis - a minute ago
- Atenolol and Libido Increased - a minute ago
- Neulasta and Nexium 24Hr drug interaction - a minute ago