Who have Nausea with Ulcerative colitis - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Crohn's disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,929 people who have Ulcerative colitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,929 people who have Ulcerative Colitis and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experience Nausea *:
- female: 66.69 %
- male: 33.31 %
Age of people who have Ulcerative Colitis and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 7.09 %
- 20-29: 15.94 %
- 30-39: 16.4 %
- 40-49: 17.06 %
- 50-59: 19.09 %
- 60+: 24.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 175 people, 9.07%
- High Blood Pressure: 101 people, 5.24%
- Pain: 97 people, 5.03%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 89 people, 4.61%
- Stress And Anxiety: 78 people, 4.04%
- Depression: 69 people, 3.58%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 55 people, 2.85%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 45 people, 2.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 42 people, 2.18%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 38 people, 1.97%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 979 people, 50.75%
- Remicade: 349 people, 18.09%
- Asacol: 153 people, 7.93%
- Lialda: 142 people, 7.36%
- Prednisone: 115 people, 5.96%
- Inflectra: 79 people, 4.10%
- Imuran: 79 people, 4.10%
- Benadryl: 72 people, 3.73%
- Vitamin D: 68 people, 3.53%
- Pentasa: 63 people, 3.27%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 505 people, 26.18%
- Diarrhea: 440 people, 22.81%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 398 people, 20.63%
- Headache (pain in head): 379 people, 19.65%
- Abdominal Pain: 322 people, 16.69%
- Dizziness: 298 people, 15.45%
- Drug Ineffective: 215 people, 11.15%
- Fever: 209 people, 10.83%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 182 people, 9.43%
- Weakness: 182 people, 9.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Nausea with Ulcerative colitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nausea and Ulcerative colitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Azathioprine (latest reports from 67,858 Ulcerative colitis patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 570,542 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,357 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NauseaNausea (5,420 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ulcerative colitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Not Effective with Stimate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Ineffective with Stimate? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Lupron Depot and have Stroke? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Stage Iii with Heparin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Fistula with Emverm? - 7 seconds ago
- Emete-Con and Vesicare drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Temazepam drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Sugar Levels with Probiotic? - 9 seconds ago
- Cholestyramine and Rabugem drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Oedema with Netspot? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.