Uncontrollable urination and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Uncontrollable urination, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Uncontrollable urination. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who have Uncontrollable urination from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
33 people who have Uncontrollable Urination and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Uncontrollable urination?
Uncontrollable urination is found to be associated with 2,805 drugs and 2,280 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,211 drugs and 1,570 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Uncontrollable urination reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uncontrollable Urination and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 78.79 %
- male: 21.21 %
Age of people who have Uncontrollable Urination and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.55 %
- 40-49: 31.82 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 45.45 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 14 people, 42.42%
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 39.39%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 12 people, 36.36%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 10 people, 30.30%
- Diabetes: 8 people, 24.24%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 7 people, 21.21%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 21.21%
- Pain: 6 people, 18.18%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 15.15%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 12.12%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 27 people, 81.82%
- Oxybutynin: 9 people, 27.27%
- Cymbalta: 8 people, 24.24%
- Vesicare: 7 people, 21.21%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 9.09%
- Zoloft: 3 people, 9.09%
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 9.09%
- Metformin: 3 people, 9.09%
- Prevacid: 3 people, 9.09%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 9.09%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Injection Site Pain: 6 people, 18.18%
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 18.18%
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 15.15%
- Road Traffic Accident: 3 people, 9.09%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 9.09%
- Itching: 3 people, 9.09%
- Pain: 3 people, 9.09%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 9.09%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 9.09%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,211 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,570 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Uncontrollable urination, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Sopor - 5 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Palmar Erythema - 7 seconds ago
- Cefprozil and Cefdinir drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Centrum and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - 13 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Septic Shock - 21 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Mental Status Changes - 29 seconds ago
- Ziagen and General Physical Condition Abnormal - 29 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels vs. Toprol-Xl - 29 seconds ago
- Jadelle and Abdominal Pain - 30 seconds ago
- Naloxone and Respiration Abnormal - 30 seconds ago