Under active thyroids and Quincke's disease
Quincke's disease is found among people with Under active thyroids, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Quincke's disease with Under active thyroids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who have Under active thyroids from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
33 people who have Under Active Thyroids and Quincke'S Disease are studied.
What is Under active thyroids?
Under active thyroids is found to be associated with 2,922 drugs and 2,487 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Quincke's disease?
Quincke's disease (a form of localized swelling of the deeper layers of the skin and fatty tissues beneath the skin) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 479 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Quincke's disease in Under active thyroids reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Under Active Thyroids and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- female: 96.77 %
- male: 3.23 %
Age of people who have Under Active Thyroids and experienced Quincke'S Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.5700000000000003 %
- 30-39: 46.43 %
- 40-49: 17.86 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 10.71 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 8 people, 24.24%
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 15.15%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 15.15%
- Sleep Disorder: 5 people, 15.15%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 12.12%
- Constipation: 4 people, 12.12%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 12.12%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 12.12%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 9.09%
- Depression: 3 people, 9.09%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Synthroid: 19 people, 57.58%
- Firazyr: 14 people, 42.42%
- Kalbitor: 13 people, 39.39%
- Benadryl: 9 people, 27.27%
- Zyrtec: 6 people, 18.18%
- Klonopin: 5 people, 15.15%
- Ambien: 5 people, 15.15%
- Xanax: 5 people, 15.15%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 15.15%
- Dilaudid: 4 people, 12.12%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 15.15%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 5 people, 15.15%
- Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis): 4 people, 12.12%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 12.12%
- Pain: 4 people, 12.12%
- Device Related Infection: 4 people, 12.12%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 12.12%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 9.09%
- Overdose: 3 people, 9.09%
- Fever: 3 people, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Quincke's disease?Check whether Quincke's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Under active thyroids (149,276 reports)
- Quincke's disease (16,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quincke's disease:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (963 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quincke's disease:
- Hereditary angioedema: 1,067 reports
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (479 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Quincke's disease and Under active thyroids, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxcarbazepine and Swollen Tongue - a minute ago
- Lauricidin and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Cancidas and Clostridium Colitis - a minute ago
- Dextromethorphan Polistirex vs. Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen - a minute ago
- Asthma and Lip Swelling - a minute ago
- Femara and Byetta drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Depakene and Interstitial Nephritis - 2 minutes ago
- Depakene and Nephritis - Interstitial - 2 minutes ago
- Epidiolex and Itching - 2 minutes ago
- Aspirin and Spondylolisthesis - 3 minutes ago