Ureaplasma infection and Ventricular fibrillation - from FDA reports
Ventricular fibrillation is reported only by a few people with Ureaplasma infection. We study 1 people who have Ventricular fibrillation and Ureaplasma infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
1 person who has Ureaplasma Infection and Ventricular Fibrillation is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma Infection and experience Ventricular Fibrillation *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma Infection and experience Ventricular Fibrillation *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (1 person, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Premature Baby (1 person, 100.00%)
- Overdose (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Arrest (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ventricular fibrillation and Ureaplasma infection?
- Check symptoms - is your ventricular fibrillation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVentricular fibrillation and Ureaplasma infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ureaplasma infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients)
Ventricular fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, diabetes, depression, acute myocardial infarction (latest reports from 11,901 Ventricular fibrillation patients).