Who have Mood swings with Urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Mood swings is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Levaquin and have Prostatitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
79 people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Mood Swings are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urinary Tract Infection and experience Mood Swings *:
- female: 76.71 %
- male: 23.29 %
Age of people who have Urinary Tract Infection and experience Mood Swings *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.94 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
- 20-29: 13.24 %
- 30-39: 10.29 %
- 40-49: 16.18 %
- 50-59: 14.71 %
- 60+: 36.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 7 people, 8.86%
- Pain: 6 people, 7.59%
- Back Pain: 6 people, 7.59%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 6.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 5.06%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 5.06%
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy: 4 people, 5.06%
- Oral Contraception: 4 people, 5.06%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 4 people, 5.06%
- Infection: 4 people, 5.06%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 16 people, 20.25%
- Cipro: 11 people, 13.92%
- Concerta: 7 people, 8.86%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 8.86%
- Yaz: 6 people, 7.59%
- Motrin: 6 people, 7.59%
- Yasmin: 5 people, 6.33%
- Diflucan: 5 people, 6.33%
- Flagyl: 5 people, 6.33%
- Ondansetron: 5 people, 6.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 28 people, 35.44%
- Depression: 27 people, 34.18%
- Stress And Anxiety: 25 people, 31.65%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 24 people, 30.38%
- Headache (pain in head): 21 people, 26.58%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 19 people, 24.05%
- Dizziness: 18 people, 22.78%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 16 people, 20.25%
- Memory Loss: 15 people, 18.99%
- Joint Pain: 15 people, 18.99%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Mood swings with Urinary tract infection?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Mood swings and Urinary tract infection
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Urinary tract infection patients)
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 50,916 Mood swings patients).
Drugs that are associated with Mood swingsMood swings (2,218 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Mood swingsMood swings (1,822 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Urinary tract infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ibrance and Fairy Finger drug interaction - now
- Will you have Back Pain with Ramipril? - now
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Sudden Death with Revlimid - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Back with Ramipril? - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Death Sudden with Revlimid - a second ago
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Ramipril? - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Death with Revlimid - 2 seconds ago
- Vicoprofen and Zenpep drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Back Pain - Nonspecific with Ramipril? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alcohol Use with Clopidogrel Bisulfate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.