Who have Ear congestion with Uti - from FDA reports
Ear congestion is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 3 people who have Ear congestion and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Uti and Ear Congestion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ear Congestion *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ear Congestion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin D2: 1 person, 33.33%
- Probiotics: 1 person, 33.33%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coq10: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cipro: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Advil: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Collagen Disorder (infection and weakness of collagen): 1 person, 33.33%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear congestion with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear congestion and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear congestion has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 2,335 Ear congestion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear congestionEar congestion (843 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear congestionEar congestion (545 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Chronic Hiv Infection with Arimidex? - now
- Will you have Scar with Lotrimin Af? - a second ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Naprosyn Overdose with Bean Pod - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Backaches And Stress with Crestor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Decreased with Relistor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Difference Of Extremities with Prilosec? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Carbidopa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Carbidopa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotension with Carbidopa? - 4 seconds ago
- Niacin and Ibrance drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.