Who have Ear discharge with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Ear Discharge reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Ear Discharge and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ear discharge with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear discharge and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear discharge has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriasis, pain, neoplasm malignant (latest reports from 34 Ear discharge patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear dischargeEar discharge (24 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear dischargeEar discharge (32 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Penile Pain with Atrovent? - now
- Will you have Ultrasound Pelvis Abnormal with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Neonatal Meningitis with Galgant? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Dronabinol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Injury with Kuru? - 4 seconds ago
- L-2-Amino-3-(1H-Imidazol-4-Yl) Proprionic Acid and Lac drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Dronabinol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Dronabinol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Dronabinol? - 5 seconds ago
- Tapazole and Propecia drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.