Who have Ear discomfort with Uti - from FDA reports
Ear discomfort is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cipro and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
36 people who have Uti and Ear Discomfort are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ear Discomfort *:
- female: 88.57 %
- male: 11.43 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ear Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.34 %
- 40-49: 13.79 %
- 50-59: 24.14 %
- 60+: 51.72 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 11.11%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 5.56%
- Pain: 2 people, 5.56%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 2.78%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 2.78%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 2.78%
- Otitis Media (inflammation of the middle ear): 1 person, 2.78%
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis): 1 person, 2.78%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 2.78%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 2.78%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cipro: 6 people, 16.67%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 8.33%
- Nifedipine: 3 people, 8.33%
- Bactrim: 3 people, 8.33%
- Zantac: 3 people, 8.33%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 8.33%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 8.33%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 8.33%
- Uptravi: 2 people, 5.56%
- Vitamin C: 2 people, 5.56%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 15 people, 41.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 14 people, 38.89%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 30.56%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 25.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 9 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 22.22%
- Feeling Abnormal: 8 people, 22.22%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 8 people, 22.22%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 7 people, 19.44%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 7 people, 19.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear discomfort with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear discomfort and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear discomfort has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,163 Ear discomfort patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear discomfortEar discomfort (1,317 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear discomfortEar discomfort (917 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Septic Shock with Furadantin? - now
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Psoriasis with Glimepiride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arf with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Endocarditis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Disorder with Losartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyogenic Granuloma with Diclofenac Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematuria Traumatic with Flecainide Acetate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Escitalopram, Xanax - 19 minutes ago
- Prediction of Methocarbamol, Acyclovir for a 77 year old man - an hour ago
- Prediction of Morphine, Lyrica for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Baclofen - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lyrica, Morphine Sulfate - an hour ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Telmisartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Wellbutrin, Clonidine for a 63 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Arthrotec, Wellbutrin Xl, Lipitor, Ambien, Calcium Citrate, Niacin And Niacinamide, Multivitamin, Adderall, Lorazepam, Fish Oil - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.