Who have Ear disorder with Uti - from FDA reports
Ear disorder is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 4 people who have Ear disorder and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4 people who have Uti and Ear Disorder are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ear Disorder *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ear Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 66.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tamsulosin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cod Liver Oil: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle): 2 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lactic Acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 1 person, 25.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction (dysfunction of nerve controlling movement and sensation to the lower leg, foot and toes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear disorder with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear disorder and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 3,435 Ear disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear disorderEar disorder (1,124 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear disorderEar disorder (808 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ursodiol and Babuna Ke Phool drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Magnesium Murakab and Lactobacillus Crispatus drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Reclast and Vabomere drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Testosterone with Plaquenil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Oedema with Butrans? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Walking Abnormalities with Uti? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Q Fever with Miacalcin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyes - Yellow with L-Lysine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Canal Cancer with Nexium? - 7 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Letrozole drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.