Who have Ear infection - outer ear - acute with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Acute reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Acute and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ear infection - outer ear - acute with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear infection - outer ear - acute and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Acute
Ear infection - outer ear - acute has been reported by people with cutaneous candidiasis (latest reports from 20 Ear infection - outer ear - acute patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear infection - outer ear - acuteEar infection - outer ear - acute
Other conditions that could cause Ear infection - outer ear - acuteEar infection - outer ear - acute (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Viral Infection with Acai Berry? - a second ago
- Will you have Bladder Distension with Vitamin B12? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematosalpinx with Cafergot? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Binge Drinking with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Injection Site Nodule with Voltaren? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Citrulline Malate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Accuretic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Accuretic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Accuretic? - 7 seconds ago
- Pindolol and Furosemide drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.