Who have Ear pain with Uti - from FDA reports
Ear pain is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cipro and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
45 people who have Uti and Ear Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ear Pain *:
- female: 86.05 %
- male: 13.95 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ear Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.89 %
- 30-39: 15.79 %
- 40-49: 7.89 %
- 50-59: 13.16 %
- 60+: 55.26 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 6.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 6.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 6.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 6.67%
- Depression: 3 people, 6.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 4.44%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.44%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 4.44%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 4.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 4.44%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cipro: 9 people, 20.00%
- Levaquin: 8 people, 17.78%
- Vitamin B12: 3 people, 6.67%
- Simvastatin: 3 people, 6.67%
- Lotensin: 3 people, 6.67%
- Macrobid: 3 people, 6.67%
- Magnesium: 3 people, 6.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 3 people, 6.67%
- Metronidazole: 3 people, 6.67%
- Fosinopril Sodium: 3 people, 6.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 37.78%
- Dizziness: 16 people, 35.56%
- Headache (pain in head): 15 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 28.89%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 12 people, 26.67%
- Weakness: 11 people, 24.44%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 10 people, 22.22%
- Pain: 10 people, 22.22%
- Joint Pain: 9 people, 20.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 17.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear pain with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear pain and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 14,300 Ear pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear painEar pain (1,976 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear painEar pain (1,409 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Erection Problems with Adipex-P? - a second ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Adipex-P? - a second ago
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Adipex-P? - a second ago
- Will you have Impotence with Adipex-P? - a second ago
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Adipex-P? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Adipex-P? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ed with Adipex-P? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Adipex-P? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome with Prevacid? - 4 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Radix Aucklandiae drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.