Who have Ear pruritus with Uti - from FDA reports
Ear pruritus is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Avelox and have . This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6 people who have Uti and Ear Pruritus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ear Pruritus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ear Pruritus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 20 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 16.67%
- Probiotics: 1 person, 16.67%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Flaxseed: 1 person, 16.67%
- Copaxone: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cipro: 1 person, 16.67%
- Avelox: 1 person, 16.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching: 4 people, 66.67%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 3 people, 50.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 2 people, 33.33%
- Skin Burning Sensation: 1 person, 16.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 16.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cough: 1 person, 16.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 16.67%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear pruritus with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear pruritus and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ear pruritus (pruritus or itching is ""the unpleasant skin sensation that frequently provokes scratching"" in ear) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, seasonal allergy (latest reports from 1,380 Ear pruritus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear pruritusEar pruritus (666 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear pruritusEar pruritus (464 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Azor and Niaspan - a second ago
- Shati and Prele drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Penicillin-Vk and Sudafed - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Autonomic with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Autonomic Neuropathy with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Avapro? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Avapro? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Disulfiram? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Avapro? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Myxedema with Avapro? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.