Who have Early morning joint stiffness with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Early Morning Joint Stiffness reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Early Morning Joint Stiffness and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Early morning joint stiffness with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Early morning joint stiffness and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Early Morning Joint Stiffness
Early morning joint stiffness has been reported by people with psoriatic arthropathy, weight loss, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity (latest reports from 58 Early morning joint stiffness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Early morning joint stiffnessEarly morning joint stiffness (56 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Early morning joint stiffnessEarly morning joint stiffness (38 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Menstruation - Painful with Melatonin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lid Lag with Retrovir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Pemoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Pemoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Pemoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Depression with Nexplanon? - 7 seconds ago
- Avastin and Falmina drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Kerosene Poisoning with Hyzaar? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratorhexis with Pravastatin Sodium? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Celecoxib? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.