Will you have Keratosis pilaris with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Keratosis Pilaris reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Keratosis Pilaris and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Keratosis pilaris and Uti, and their synonyms.
What is Uti?
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Amoxil, Augmentin, Augmentin '500' (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
What is Keratosis pilaris?
Keratosis pilaris (condition in which there are numerous rough follicular spots, which may be skin coloured, red or brown) has been reported by people with metastatic malignant melanoma, acne, multiple sclerosis, osteopenia, chronic myeloid leukaemia (latest reports from 201 Keratosis pilaris patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Keratosis pilaris with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Keratosis pilaris and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Keratosis pilarisKeratosis pilaris (187 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Keratosis pilarisKeratosis pilaris (157 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Aleve and Kala Tulsi drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid Imbalance with Teratoma? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Icterohemorrhagic Fever with Sulfisoxazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Coccidioides with Diclofenac Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Vascular Disorder with Jakafi? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Labile Hypertension with Galega Bicolor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fine Motor Delay with Isopaque 280? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain with Micro-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Micro-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Micro-K? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.