Who have Salicylate - serum with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Salicylate - Serum reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Salicylate - Serum and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salicylate - serum with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salicylate - serum and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salicylate - Serum
Salicylate - serum has been reported by people with insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, type 2 diabetes, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 278 Salicylate - serum patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salicylate - serumSalicylate - serum (37 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salicylate - serumSalicylate - serum (65 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Underbite with Adderall 30? - now
- Janumet and L-3-Hydroxy-4-(Trimethylammonium)-Butyrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Deep Mycosis with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Jejunal Haemorrhage with Amrinone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Tizanidine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Therapeutic Response Decreased with Sovaldi? - 4 seconds ago
- Hydroxyurea and Caffea drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tearing - Decreased with Lidex-E? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyes - Dry with Lidex-E? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Eye with Lidex-E? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Baby Aspirin, Copaxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Tolterodine Tartrate, Omeprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Valerian - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril for a 70 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.