Who have Salicylism with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Salicylism reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Salicylism and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salicylism with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salicylism and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salicylism (toxic effects of over dosage with salicylic acid) (latest reports from 16 Salicylism patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalicylismSalicylism (12 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SalicylismSalicylism
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Fluoxetine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vocal Cord Paralysis with Certirizine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus with Suprax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Zyrtec-D 12 Hour? - 2 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Walnut Fruit drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhoids with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have X-Ray Limb Abnormal with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Androgel and Wampocap drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.