Who have Salivary hypersecretion with Uti - from FDA reports
Salivary hypersecretion is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Diazepam and have Quadriplegia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
28 people who have Uti and Salivary Hypersecretion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Salivary Hypersecretion *:
- female: 80.77 %
- male: 19.23 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Salivary Hypersecretion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 12 %
- 10-19: 4 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 4 %
- 50-59: 28 %
- 60+: 48 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Quadriplegia (a four limb paralysis): 4 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 10.71%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 10.71%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 7.14%
- Schizophrenia, Disorganised Type (speech and behaviour that are disorganized or difficult to understand): 2 people, 7.14%
- Constipation: 2 people, 7.14%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 2 people, 7.14%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 7.14%
- Urinary Tract Disorder: 1 person, 3.57%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 3.57%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diazepam: 7 people, 25.00%
- Ciprofloxacin: 5 people, 17.86%
- Cymbalta: 5 people, 17.86%
- Macrobid: 4 people, 14.29%
- Lyrica: 4 people, 14.29%
- Gabapentin: 4 people, 14.29%
- Detrol La: 4 people, 14.29%
- Clozaril: 4 people, 14.29%
- Baclofen: 4 people, 14.29%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 7 people, 25.00%
- Fall: 6 people, 21.43%
- Fever: 6 people, 21.43%
- Vision Blurred: 5 people, 17.86%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 5 people, 17.86%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 14.29%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 14.29%
- Pharyngeal Oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal): 4 people, 14.29%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 14.29%
- Constipation: 4 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Salivary hypersecretion with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salivary hypersecretion and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salivary hypersecretion (excess saliva secretion) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 8,751 Salivary hypersecretion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary hypersecretionSalivary hypersecretion (1,419 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary hypersecretionSalivary hypersecretion (968 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Regranex and Echte Kamille drug interaction - now
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Recurrent with Doxazosin Mesylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Arrhythmia with Tenuate - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcification Metastatic with Gilenya? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Shivering with Ditropan? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rigors with Ditropan? - 4 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Labid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Chills with Ditropan? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdomen - Swollen with Ribavirin? - 4 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Fir Needle Oil drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 33 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.