Who have Salmonella bacteraemia with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Salmonella Bacteraemia reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Salmonella Bacteraemia and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salmonella bacteraemia with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salmonella bacteraemia and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salmonella bacteraemia (infection of blood by salmonella bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pre-existing disease, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 101 Salmonella bacteraemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salmonella bacteraemiaSalmonella bacteraemia (126 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salmonella bacteraemiaSalmonella bacteraemia (70 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Dexilant and Eastern Arborvitae drug interaction - now
- Will you have Metabolic Syndrome with Kapidex? - a second ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Carac? - a second ago
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Carac? - a second ago
- Will you have Decreased Appetite with Carac? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite Decreased with Carac? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Carac? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Pain with Soy Milk? - 3 seconds ago
- Hyzaar and Nyquil drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Omega 6? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 23 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.