Who have Salmonellosis with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Salmonellosis reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Salmonellosis and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salmonellosis with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salmonellosis and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salmonellosis (an infection with salmonella bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,011 Salmonellosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (566 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (371 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Methylprednisolone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Calcium Ascorbate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Calcium Ascorbate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Calcium Ascorbate? - 4 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Ignatius Bean drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteopenia with Excedrin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcium Metabolism Disorder with Indapamide? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time Shortened with Advair Hfa? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Roseola with Finasteride? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Urine Present with Caduet? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 53 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.