Who have Salpingitis with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Salpingitis reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Salpingitis and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Salpingitis with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Salpingitis and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Salpingitis (an infection and inflammation in the fallopian tubes) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, crohn's disease (latest reports from 603 Salpingitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalpingitisSalpingitis (381 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SalpingitisSalpingitis (226 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Pain with Halaven? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergies? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergy Test? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergy? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergic Reactions? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergic Reaction? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergen? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Phenergan for Allergy Testing? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Typhoid Fever with Osteoporosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Enteric Fever with Osteoporosis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 44 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.