Who have Ulcer - aphthous with Uti - from FDA reports
Ulcer - aphthous is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Betamethasone sodium phosphate and have Dyslipidaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
13 people who have Uti and Ulcer - Aphthous are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ulcer - Aphthous *:
- female: 69.23 %
- male: 30.77 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ulcer - Aphthous *:
- 0-1: 23.08 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.69 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 23.08 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 30.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 3 people, 23.08%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 15.38%
- Cervix Carcinoma (cancer of cervix): 2 people, 15.38%
- Cervix Neoplasm (tumour of cervix): 2 people, 15.38%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 7.69%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 7.69%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 1 person, 7.69%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 7.69%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 1 person, 7.69%
- Depression: 1 person, 7.69%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Augmentin: 3 people, 23.08%
- Bactrim: 3 people, 23.08%
- Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate: 3 people, 23.08%
- Nac: 1 person, 7.69%
- Bardana: 1 person, 7.69%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 7.69%
- Elmiron: 1 person, 7.69%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 7.69%
- Humira: 1 person, 7.69%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 7.69%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 38.46%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 30.77%
- Rash Maculo-Papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps): 3 people, 23.08%
- Cheilitis (infection of lips): 3 people, 23.08%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 3 people, 23.08%
- Face Oedema (swelling of face): 3 people, 23.08%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 3 people, 23.08%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 23.08%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 2 people, 15.38%
- Polyneuropathy (neurological disorder that occurs when many peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously): 2 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer - aphthous with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ulcer - aphthous and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ulcer - Aphthous
Ulcer - aphthous (blister on the mucous membranes of the lips or mouth or gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer, depression (latest reports from 2,273 Ulcer - aphthous patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous (719 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous (558 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Abscess with Neoplasm Skin? - a second ago
- Will you have Subcutaneous Abscess with Neoplasm Skin? - a second ago
- Will you have Cutaneous Abscess with Neoplasm Skin? - a second ago
- Will you have Abscess - Skin with Neoplasm Skin? - a second ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Quinsy with Ocrevus - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccine Injury with Benztropine Mesylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Finasteride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Urination with Finasteride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Spasm with Sirolimus? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysuria with Finasteride? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.