Will you have Ulcer - stomach with Uti - from FDA reports
Ulcer - stomach is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Diovan and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ulcer - stomach and Uti, and their synonyms.
What is Uti?
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Amoxil, Augmentin, Augmentin '500' (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
What is Ulcer - stomach?
Ulcer - stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 54,490 Ulcer - stomach patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
100 people who have Uti and Ulcer - Stomach are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ulcer - Stomach *:
- female: 61.86 %
- male: 38.14 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ulcer - Stomach *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 25.93 %
- 40-49: 8.64 %
- 50-59: 13.58 %
- 60+: 40.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 26 people, 26.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 21 people, 21.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 20 people, 20.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 18 people, 18.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 12 people, 12.00%
- Diabetes: 12 people, 12.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 10 people, 10.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 9 people, 9.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 9 people, 9.00%
- Parkinson's Disease: 9 people, 9.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diovan: 16 people, 16.00%
- Nitrofurantoin: 15 people, 15.00%
- Omeprazole: 15 people, 15.00%
- Seroquel: 14 people, 14.00%
- Tylenol: 11 people, 11.00%
- Ciprofloxacin: 11 people, 11.00%
- Bactrim Ds: 11 people, 11.00%
- Doxycycline: 11 people, 11.00%
- Celebrex: 10 people, 10.00%
- Vioxx: 9 people, 9.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 33 people, 33.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 32 people, 32.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 26 people, 26.00%
- Hair Loss: 25 people, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 25 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21 people, 21.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 21 people, 21.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 21 people, 21.00%
- Melanocytic Naevus (a type of lesion that contains nevus cells (a type of melanocyte)): 20 people, 20.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 20 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer - stomach with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ulcer - stomach and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - stomachUlcer - stomach (2,672 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ulcer - stomachUlcer - stomach (2,353 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pneumonia In Immunodeficient Patient with Gonal-F? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Baby Bottle Tooth Decay with Doxylamine Succinate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchial Oedema with L-Phenylalanine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Als? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Als? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Als? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Physical Problem with Voriconazole? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Als? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Als? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Als? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan, Celexa, Synthroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Invega Sustenna - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.