Who have Ulcerative keratitis with Uti - from FDA reports
Ulcerative keratitis is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 3 people who have Ulcerative keratitis and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Uti and Ulcerative Keratitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ulcerative Keratitis *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ulcerative Keratitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levofloxacin: 2 people, 66.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Trichiasis (a medical term for abnormally positioned eyelashes that grow back toward the eye, touching the cornea or conjunctiva): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 2 people, 66.67%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 2 people, 66.67%
- Blindness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Scar: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ocular Pemphigoid (inflammatory autoimmune disorder characterized by blistering lesions that affect mucous membrane covering of eye): 1 person, 33.33%
- Mouth Haemorrhage (bleeding from mouth): 1 person, 33.33%
- Eye Haemorrhage (bleeding in the eye): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dermatitis Bullous (inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcerative keratitis with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ulcerative keratitis and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ulcerative keratitis (ulcerative inflammation of the cornea) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, dry eyes, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,023 Ulcerative keratitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulcerative keratitisUlcerative keratitis (718 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ulcerative keratitisUlcerative keratitis (483 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Cardizem and Atropine Sulfate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Dead Gut with Avodart? - now
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Bleeding with Centrum Silver? - now
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Eyelid Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cabg with Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen? - 4 seconds ago
- Carafate and Questran drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Papule with Kerydin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Alexia with Prevacid? - 6 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Madhu drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.