Who have Ulna fracture with Uti - from FDA reports
Ulna fracture is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 4 people who have Ulna fracture and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4 people who have Uti and Ulna Fracture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Ulna Fracture *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Ulna Fracture *:
- 0-1: 25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Enlarged Prostate: 3 people, 75.00%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 3 people, 75.00%
- Levofloxacin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Gabapentin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride: 1 person, 25.00%
- Macrobid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Radius Fracture: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 75.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection (viral disease of respiratory system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Otitis (ear infection): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bronchiolitis (inflammation of the membranes lining the bronchioles in lungs): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulna fracture with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ulna fracture and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Ulna fracture (fracture inside bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 959 Ulna fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ulna fractureUlna fracture (655 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ulna fractureUlna fracture (409 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastric Irritation with Oraqix? - now
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Painful Urination with Chromium Acetate? - a second ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Reflux with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heartburn - Chronic with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gerds with Ondansetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 48 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.