Who have Umbilical cord around neck with Uti - from FDA reports
Umbilical cord around neck is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 2 people who have Umbilical cord around neck and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 people who have Uti and Umbilical Cord Around Neck are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Umbilical Cord Around Neck *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Discomfort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ultram: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prozac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Macrobid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cephalexin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Small For Dates Baby (an unborn baby is growing more slowly and is smaller than most babies are at the same age): 1 person, 50.00%
- Maternal Drugs Affecting Foetus (chemical affecting the baby before birth taken by mother): 1 person, 50.00%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Exposure Via Breast Milk: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clubfoot (foot deformity in which the foot is twisted inward with the toes pointing down): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Umbilical cord around neck with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Umbilical cord around neck and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Umbilical Cord Around Neck
Umbilical cord around neck has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, drug exposure during pregnancy, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 689 Umbilical cord around neck patients).
Drugs that are associated with Umbilical cord around neckUmbilical cord around neck (338 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Umbilical cord around neckUmbilical cord around neck (202 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Stalevo 100 and Paeonia Alba drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Not Effective with Auvi-Q? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Ineffective with Auvi-Q? - 2 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Alpha-Hydroxyethanoic Acid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite Increased with Nexium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Habitrol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypercortisolism with Tarceva? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cushing'S Syndrome with Tarceva? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ventricular Failure with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Corneal Thinning with Campral? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.