Who have Umbilical haematoma with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Umbilical Haematoma reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Umbilical Haematoma and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Umbilical haematoma with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Umbilical haematoma and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Umbilical haematoma (umbilical cord haematoma resulting in intrauterine fetal death) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, mitral valve replacement, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pulmonary embolism (latest reports from 6 Umbilical haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (8 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (7 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Haldrone drug interaction - a second ago
- Ativan and Bicor drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot and Nag drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Hepatitis C Rna Increased with Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema with Chlorzoxazone? - 3 seconds ago
- Allegra and Locorten drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder with Robaxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Generalised Anxiety Disorder with Robaxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gad with Robaxin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Anxiety Disorder with Robaxin? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.