Uti and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory - from FDA reports
There is no Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia Refractory reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia Refractory and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinaemia Refractory
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory (relapsed cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)) (latest reports from 4 Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractoryWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory (2 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractoryWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia refractory
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Losartan and Magadhi drug interaction - now
- Will you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Bactrim? - a second ago
- Will you have Ketoacidosis with Bactrim? - a second ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Falmina drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Coma with Bactrim? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Melatonin, Finasteride, Rogaine, Mirtazapine - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Clenil - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.