Uti and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia - from FDA reports
There is no Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia, high blood pressure, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, psoriasis (latest reports from 2,839 Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (330 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (193 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pulmonary Congestion with Humira? - a second ago
- Will you have Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic with Phenergan? - a second ago
- Aciphex and Ibu-Tab drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation with Cyclopentolate Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Discolouration with Subutex? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Durezol - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Buspar, Lamictal - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.