Who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)) (latest reports from 13 Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
Other conditions that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemiaWaldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Imuran and Dalvance drug interaction - now
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Penicillin G Potassium? - now
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Penicillin G Potassium? - now
- What to expect when you take Atacand Hct and Hemp Seed Oil - now
- What to expect when you take Nordette-21 and L-3-Hydroxy-4-(Trimethylammonium)-Butyrate - a second ago
- Will you have Synovial Cyst with Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Anasarca and Oral Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Dilaudid - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteopenia with Ventolin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Mole with Natazia? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.