Who have Warm type haemolytic anaemia with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Warm type haemolytic anaemia with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia
Warm type haemolytic anaemia (red cell destruction due to warm antibody self defence) has been reported by people with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, high blood pressure, thrombocytopenia, crohn's disease, acne (latest reports from 108 Warm type haemolytic anaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Warm type haemolytic anaemiaWarm type haemolytic anaemia (127 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Warm type haemolytic anaemiaWarm type haemolytic anaemia (83 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Respiratory Tract Infection with Acyclovir Sodium? - now
- Will you have Bacterial Corneal Ulcer with Protonix? - a second ago
- Shen Zha and Ska Maria Pastora drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Tremor with Praluent? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremors with Praluent? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.