Will you have Wasting with Uti - from FDA reports
Wasting is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Magnesium and have Sinusitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 105 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Wasting and Uti, and their synonyms.
What is Uti?
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, Amoxil, Augmentin, Augmentin '500' (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
What is Wasting?
Wasting (disease causes muscle and fat tissue to ""waste"" away) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 9,875 Wasting patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
105 people who have Uti and Wasting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Wasting *:
- female: 81.82 %
- male: 18.18 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Wasting *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.6 %
- 30-39: 31.18 %
- 40-49: 13.98 %
- 50-59: 25.81 %
- 60+: 20.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 11 people, 10.48%
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 7 people, 6.67%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 5 people, 4.76%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 5 people, 4.76%
- Migraine (headache): 5 people, 4.76%
- Hypersensitivity: 4 people, 3.81%
- Bladder Pain: 4 people, 3.81%
- Pain: 4 people, 3.81%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 1.90%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 1.90%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Magnesium: 11 people, 10.48%
- Ciprofloxacin: 10 people, 9.52%
- Cipro: 10 people, 9.52%
- Levaquin: 9 people, 8.57%
- Probiotic: 4 people, 3.81%
- Diazepam: 4 people, 3.81%
- Oxycontin: 4 people, 3.81%
- Augmentin: 4 people, 3.81%
- Nasonex: 4 people, 3.81%
- Vitamin D: 4 people, 3.81%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 55 people, 52.38%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 49 people, 46.67%
- Weakness: 46 people, 43.81%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 41 people, 39.05%
- Weight Decreased: 40 people, 38.10%
- Stress And Anxiety: 39 people, 37.14%
- Pain: 39 people, 37.14%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 36 people, 34.29%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 34 people, 32.38%
- Diarrhea: 29 people, 27.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Wasting with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Wasting and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with WastingWasting (1,811 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause WastingWasting (1,391 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Enalapril Maleate and Qtern drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ih with B-12? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction with Enbrel? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Neurotoxicity with Phentermine? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Transposition with Niacin? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Kegel Exercises with Norco? - 13 seconds ago
- Primidone and Zometa drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Will you have Slipping Rib Syndrome with Alferon N Injection? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Infection with Thrive? - 15 seconds ago
- Apresazide and Zorbtive drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes L-tyrosine, Tamsulosin - 40 seconds ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Adderall 10 - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Xeloda - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Maxide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan, Humira, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prednisone, Durezol - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Atarax, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 53 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Pristiq - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.