Who have Water retention with Uti - from FDA reports
Water retention is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Levaquin and have Hypothyroidism. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
50 people who have Uti and Water Retention are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Water Retention *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Water Retention *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.52 %
- 30-39: 2.38 %
- 40-49: 4.76 %
- 50-59: 19.05 %
- 60+: 64.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 4 people, 8.00%
- Blood Phosphorus Increased: 4 people, 8.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 8.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 3 people, 6.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 6.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 6.00%
- Quit Smoking: 3 people, 6.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 6.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 4.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 4.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 9 people, 18.00%
- Cephalexin: 7 people, 14.00%
- Lasix: 7 people, 14.00%
- Aspirin: 6 people, 12.00%
- Macrobid: 6 people, 12.00%
- Cipro: 6 people, 12.00%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 10.00%
- Avandia: 4 people, 8.00%
- Viekira Pak: 4 people, 8.00%
- Zopiclone: 3 people, 6.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 13 people, 26.00%
- Weight Increased: 10 people, 20.00%
- Swelling Face: 8 people, 16.00%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 7 people, 14.00%
- Weakness: 7 people, 14.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 14.00%
- Joint Swelling: 7 people, 14.00%
- Itching: 6 people, 12.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 10.00%
- Pneumonia: 5 people, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Water retention with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Water retention and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Water retention has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 48,289 Water retention patients).
Drugs that are associated with Water retentionWater retention (2,343 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Water retentionWater retention (1,862 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Imodium and Dayquil drug interaction - a second ago
- Lorazepam and Losartan drug interaction - a second ago
- Advil and Flomax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Poisoning with Actemra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mastoid Abscess with Alcohol? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemarthrosis with Vectibix? - 9 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Grape Seed Extract drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Obesity with Zymar - 9 seconds ago
- Zocor and Octreotide Acetate Preservative Free drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Post Thrombotic Syndrome with Atenolol? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Paracetamol - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Cannabis - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Aricept - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old woman who takes Lyrica, Baclofen, Cipro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.