Who have Wax poisoning - paraffin with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Wax Poisoning - Paraffin reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Wax Poisoning - Paraffin and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Wax poisoning - paraffin with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Wax Poisoning - Paraffin
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Other conditions that could cause Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Listless with Epilepsy? - now
- Will you have Fainting with Slow-K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Syncope with Slow-K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Slow-K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Fainting with Slow-K? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 3 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.