Uti and Waxy flexibility - from FDA reports
There is no Waxy Flexibility reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Waxy Flexibility and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Waxy flexibility with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Waxy flexibility (the person is nearly or completely unresponsive to stimuli and remains immobile for long periods) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, pain, narcolepsy, depression (latest reports from 191 Waxy flexibility patients).
Drugs that are associated with Waxy flexibilityWaxy flexibility (167 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Waxy flexibilityWaxy flexibility (120 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Amenorrhea Secondary with Lisinopril? - now
- Will you have Lipid Disorders with Loxapine? - now
- Will you have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Increased with Loxapine? - now
- Limonnik Kitajskij and Queen'S Delight drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hyperlipoproteinemia with Loxapine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Fluticasone Propionate, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Tenormin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.