Uti and Weedoff poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Weedoff Poisoning reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Weedoff Poisoning and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedoff poisoning with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Other conditions that could cause Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Lisinopril and Carnitine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Sensation Of Heaviness with Pindolol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Micro-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Thin Blood with Micro-K? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Platelet Count with Micro-K? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Tramadol - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Biotin, Loryna - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.