Who have Weedoff poisoning with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Weedoff Poisoning reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Weedoff Poisoning and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedoff poisoning with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Weedoff poisoning and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Other conditions that could cause Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperphagia with Testosterone? - now
- Will you have Skin Bacterial Infection with Trazodone Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pollakiuria with Bystolic? - 3 seconds ago
- Claritin and Loraz drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Aphthous with Contrave? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Zoloft? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Zoloft? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Intracranial Hypertension with Tetracycline Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotension with Zoloft? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ih with Tetracycline Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.