Uti and Weight abnormal - from FDA reports
Weight abnormal is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nitrofurantoin and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
18 people who have Uti and Weight Abnormal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Weight Abnormal *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Weight Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 27.78%
- Pain: 5 people, 27.78%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 3 people, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 16.67%
- Body Temperature Increased: 3 people, 16.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 16.67%
- Vyvanse: 3 people, 16.67%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 16.67%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 3 people, 16.67%
- Nitrofurantoin: 3 people, 16.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 9 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 44.44%
- Pain: 7 people, 38.89%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 38.89%
- Weakness: 5 people, 27.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weight abnormal with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Weight abnormal has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 915 Weight abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (1,649 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (839 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urticaria Papular with Lorelco? - a second ago
- Garcinia Cambogia and Jack-Jump-About drug interaction - a second ago
- Nizoral and Dyazide drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Onychia with Ledercillin Vk? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sibilant Rhonchi with Tussionex Pennkinetic? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.