Who have Weight above normal with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Weight Above Normal reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Weight Above Normal and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weight above normal with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Weight Above Normal
Weight above normal has been reported by people with insomnia, erection problems, natural short sleeper (latest reports from 58 Weight above normal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight above normalWeight above normal (21 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight above normalWeight above normal (55 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Will you have Uterine Leiomyoma with Diethylstilbestrol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Overgrowth Bacterial with Baclofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have External Ear Inflammation with Nifedipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Prozac drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.