Who have Weight bearing difficulty with Uti - from FDA reports
Weight bearing difficulty is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cipro and have Sinusitis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
39 people who have Uti and Weight Bearing Difficulty are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Weight Bearing Difficulty *:
- female: 89.47 %
- male: 10.53 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Weight Bearing Difficulty *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.7 %
- 10-19: 2.7 %
- 20-29: 10.81 %
- 30-39: 21.62 %
- 40-49: 8.11 %
- 50-59: 24.32 %
- 60+: 29.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 2 people, 5.13%
- Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 2.56%
- Selective Igg Subclass Deficiency (levels of one or two igg subclasses and a normal total igg level have a selective igg subclass deficiency): 1 person, 2.56%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 2.56%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 2.56%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 2.56%
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis): 1 person, 2.56%
- Kidney Infection: 1 person, 2.56%
- Immunodeficiency: 1 person, 2.56%
- Convulsion Prophylaxis (prevention of seizure): 1 person, 2.56%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cipro: 9 people, 23.08%
- Levaquin: 5 people, 12.82%
- Ciprofloxacin: 4 people, 10.26%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 7.69%
- Invanz: 2 people, 5.13%
- Magnesium: 2 people, 5.13%
- Phenytoin: 2 people, 5.13%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 5.13%
- Evening Primrose Oil: 2 people, 5.13%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 5.13%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 20 people, 51.28%
- Pain In Extremity: 17 people, 43.59%
- Weakness: 12 people, 30.77%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11 people, 28.21%
- Gait Disturbance: 10 people, 25.64%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 7 people, 17.95%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 17.95%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 7 people, 17.95%
- Tendon Pain: 6 people, 15.38%
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 15.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weight bearing difficulty with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Weight bearing difficulty and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Weight Bearing Difficulty
Weight bearing difficulty (difficulty due to weight of thigh fat deposition) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,750 Weight bearing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight bearing difficultyWeight bearing difficulty (865 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight bearing difficultyWeight bearing difficulty (545 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Depo-Testosterone and Humatrope drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Jessner'S Lymphocytic Infiltration with Melatonin? - 2 seconds ago
- Penicillin and Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhinitis Seasonal with Cialis? - 6 seconds ago
- Soy Isoflavone and Fish Oil drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Akathisia with Melphalan? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis Acute with Balsalazide Disodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Effexor and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Parakeratosis with Clonazepam? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Prostatitis with Atenolol? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.