Uti and Weight below normal - from FDA reports
There is no Weight Below Normal reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Weight Below Normal and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Weight below normal with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Weight Below Normal
Weight below normal has been reported by people with sleep disorder, osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, hiv infection, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 36 Weight below normal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight below normalWeight below normal (23 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight below normalWeight below normal (29 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Baboon Syndrome with Cardiolite? - a second ago
- Carisoprodol and Coumadin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Fingernail Hemorrhage with Methotrexate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Candidiasis with Urinary Tract Infection? - 3 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Vimpat drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 6 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lisinopril, Contrave for a 47 year old woman - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.