Who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal has been reported by people with hyperphosphataemia, drug effect decreased, parkinson's disease, type 2 diabetes, itching (latest reports from 80 X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormalX-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (213 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormalX-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (119 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sacroiliitis with Adenomyosis? - now
- Entresto and Waldmeister drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain And Weakness with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnolence with Acute Gouty Arthritis? - 3 seconds ago
- Toradol and Adenocard drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.